Friday, June 30, 2023

I'm All Set

 I took sometime yesterday to catch up on tightening up, weaving in ends and duplicate stitching where needed to get my Burra Cowl ready for a weekend of knitting on it.

I was a bit worried about the beginning of the round problems and how there were such big gaps.  But, then I flipped it inside out, OY!  

That was even scarier.  But, after a bit of patience and walking away a couple of times, I had a tidy little pile of ends.

And now, I am all set to knit on with my Burra Cowl through the 4th of July.  It will be interesting to see  how much I can accomplish.  I am hoping for quite a bit, because frankly, I am ready to be done.

Are you joining in the Burra Cowl KAL?  There is a fabulous prize at the end of the weekend!  Check the You Tube shorty episode from Thursday to hear all about it!

No comments: