Wednesday, June 05, 2024

A Bit of Fun Knitting

 Sometimes a Knitter needs some totally fun knitting, or at least I do.  This Spring/Summer I want to use up as much of the season's yarn from PYS as I can.  So, I pulled out this Bamboo Pop yarn that has been in PYS for about 9-10 years.


I'm knitting the Tolsta Tee, from my library purchases last year.  It is a great project to knit out on the porch and I was planning on knitting on it when we are on the riverfront knitting, since it is not wool.  But, I have been having so much fun just knitting on it, that I doubt it will ever make the riverfront for knitting.


I am knitting 6 rows of the hot pink, and then 2 rows of the variegated as I knit along.  The fun part is that the variegated has pink in it so it looks totally random as to where the stripes are.  


It is a nice change from having to follow charts of late, for sure!  

No comments: