Thursday, July 18, 2024

Yes, Christmas in July

 here has been some Christmas knitting going on here in July.  Not gift knitting but just some Christmas fun knitting with no particular plan in mind.  

I've got a box with all my Christmasy colors yarn in.

To look at and get some inspiration.

And then just for fun, I knit a little sweater ornament  last weekend, from  part of a mini out of the box.

And cast on a sock or a pair...I'm still trying to decide if I like the feel of a size one or size two needle (all of mine in the past were size two), while watching the Holiday ( a fave Christmas movie of mine)


And I'm wondering if double points are causing my thumb arthritis to act up and if I should be knitting on circulars using magic loop, OR is it just that I have been knitting so much on size 1 and 2 needles. 

To be continued!



No comments: