Sunday, August 18, 2024

Hap-Sunday

 It was a beautiful start to this Sunday.

I started it on the porch with a cuppa, just enjoying the blue skies and clouds.


Added some reading from a book I received in the mail a couple of weeks ago. It was written by Laurie Goodall, a long time resident of Shetland.  


It's a travel guide and she is a guide on Shetland.  I am enjoying it slowly and dreaming of a possible future trip to Shetland, it may be just a dream, but that is okay.


My normal routine on the porch, as you know, is knitting, and I have been neglecting my Hap Shawl and the Hap-Along, I'm hosting.  So, I thought Sundays may be a good day to knit on the borders.


I was super surprised as to the simplicity of the border design and spent pretty much all of my knitting time today knitting on them.  My inspiration for the colors are from a picture that Jamiesons posted a year or two back for yarn colors. 


There is still one more color the light teal of the water, but cannot wait to see them all come together, maybe next Sunday for another installment of Hap-Sunday!


No comments: