Friday, May 24, 2019

Finally Finished Friday

I can't believe I haven't shown you Purl Ridge Cowls #2, #3, and #4 for the Girls Holiday Bash!

#2 out of Universal Uptown - yarn is stash yarn and leftover from Sweet Pea's Blanket from last year.


#3 is out of stash Eco Duo.  This yarn has alpaca in it and was a dream to knit with.  It is short version of the cowl, because I only had one skein, but still a nice size cowl.


And #4 is out of Splatter Dash, a simply so soft yarn.  This too was stash yarn that someone gave me to use in my cowls.

And a cowl, not for the Bash but for me.  I bought a top with splashes of denim blue, orange and blue for Spring/Summer wearing and it just needed a little something to go with it.  This one skein Ultra Pima cotton was in my stash and was a perfect match.  The Sanibel Cowl is a free pattern on ravelry and is a quick knit up and I can see me wearing it all Summer and into Fall!


No comments: