Saturday, May 25, 2019

Plans For The Weekend?

Our local weather has been so rainy lately, a bit of sunshine, rain, then storms and it looks like that is what is on tap for the long weekend! Bummer.  I have plenty of indoor projects to keep me busy, though, so all will be fine.

The worst is that my peonies are in full bloom and every time the rain comes, it makes for a short time to enjoy them.




My knitting project for the weekend, is to make some progress on this baby blanket.


I put a progress keeper in it last night, so I can show myself the progress I have achieved come the end of the weekend.


I have two baby blankets that I want to finish before June 19th so they can be in the hands of the new mommas before I head out to ZK.  Hence, the lets take the weekend and knit on this one.  The yarn is Jelli Beanz from Plymouth.  I have had it sine K4 Together went out of business several years ago.  I love working with it!  It is nice and squishy and a perfect base for a baby blanket.  When I finish this one, I will still have plenty for another blanket and possibly for a Hospice Blanket, so I may use this same pattern again for Hospice.

Since there doesn't look like there will be a whole lot of the weekend to be outside, my plans are to get some cleaning and laundry done, while I watch lots of knitting podcasts (I already have been enabled by one this morning) and knit on my blanket.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Have a safe one, and I will catch you on the purl side!

No comments: