Saturday, May 18, 2019

Rain Rain Go Away

Yep, we had quite the rain storm again this afternoon.  But, with any good, lengthy rain, there comes the good side, a nice curl up in the chair, blanket over the body nap!


Then, you wake up and decide to tackle that pesky German Twisted caston that so many patterns are calling for these days.


I've attended Meg Swansen's Knitting Camp for years now and I know several times she and others have demonstrated it.  I just never got it or maybe I just didn't want to get it?!

But, today, I decided to search on You Tube so I could see it on the big screen being demonstrated and no pressure.  I happened upon two links that I thought I would give a try.  The first was Very Pink  Knits demonstrating it in Slow Motion many many times.  You can find it here

Then, right next to it was one that Andrea Mowry did. You can find it here It is not in slow motion, but for some reason coupled with Very Pink Knits Slow Mo and Andrea's version, I was able to cast on 94 stitches while watching, and by George I think I've got it!


No comments: