Friday, March 12, 2021

Friday Finds

I've had some fun stuff come my way the last week.

A new mug from my friend and fellow knit wit, Brenda.  This mug is gettin a lot of use right and will all the way through Easter.




Back in January, the day after the inauguration, I ordered a special yarn from Desert Vista Dyeworks who was going to use this photo as inspiration.

It did not disappoint and  cannot wait to cast it on.


And yes, another bag, I could not resist.  When I saw these on Instagram from Black Mountain Yarn Shop, I knew I had to have one.


They are nothing like I already have and, well, the colors, how could I resist.  I just need to put a Summer Sweater in it to knit on.


And finally, the Tall Guy surprised me with a new clock for my sewing area downstairs. He's a peach, what can I say?



Hope you are enjoying some great weather this week, wherever you are, Spring is coming!

 

No comments: