Sunday, March 21, 2021

Scrappy Sunday - March 21

 Most Scrappy Sundays, I start with my mitered square blanket, but this Sunday, I felt the need to change it up a bit and do some on my Habitation Throw.


It is all out of scraps of Caribbean Blue Sock Yarn, some gifted, some from my scraps and some from minis I have bought in the requisite color.


I am using this cute progress keeper to keep track of which is the right side so I can tell when to do the rows of increases/decreases.  I probably should use something else now that Winter is officially over; I am sure that I have something more fitting Spring.


I finished up the day with a mitered square.  Most of the squares in this blanket is made up of scraps from others.


Today's yarn is particularly thin.  You wouldn't think that a size 3 needle would make a difference in gauge, but the hand of the fabric was definitely less soft than others in the blanket.  But, I used it anyway.


It was another sunny shiny day here, albeit a tad windy, which made the 64 degrees temp not as nice as yesterday, but, hey, I will take sun shiny any day!

Have a sun shiny week!

No comments: