Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Mail Call!

 There have been a few packages making their way to Chez PJKnits this week, and today, I am going to share the one from Lost City Knits.


As long as you are going to order, one might as well add several things to the order. (Side note, it was here in a flash, so I didn't have to wait long.)


Does Denise know about my favorite color or what?




Denise posted about this new book in the last couple of weeks and a sweater that she is working on it for Spring.  I'm going to hold off knitting out of it until later this year, but rest assured, there are several I want to knit from it.  


I also put two skeins of Granny Smith Apple Foothills fingering in my cart.  For this year's Summer of Shawls, I want to cast on another Hap Shawl and use the green for the center.  I have third skein and the rest of the colors for it that I picked up at Knitting Camp a couple of years back.  

PS - Foothills Fingering is my most favorite of Lost City Knits yarn, and I vaguely remember it is not going to be around forever, so I may need to stock up.


And of course, one has to have a tote to put your Lost City Knits project, so I finally have one of those. Unfortunately, I missed out on the turquoise handle one, but I'll adapt!


And finally, I got my second Covid vaccination yesterday, woohoo! Hope you all are well and enjoying the start to Spring!

No comments: