Monday, March 15, 2021

Monday Musings

 Seven years ago, Linda, Debbie and I posted for this pic at the Washington Knitting Pipeline Retreat.  How fast 7 years goes by!  And if there was a follow up pic today, I think I could say we all look the same...from an unbiased opinion.


After sunny days and warm temps last week, another dose of Winter hit us today, but at least it was rain and a bit of sleet and not snow.  I'm not complaining though, I do like rainy Mondays, where I can sit and knit in the semi dark, with my cuppa and watch it rain.


Yesterday was scrappy Sunday, and I put another square in my blanket, which just so happened to matc h my cuppa and the progress keeper in the first square of the year.


I've been doing a bit of thinking and planning my Spring sweaters for the Top This 2021 KAL the last couple of days.  Anyone else thinking Spring knitting?

No comments: