Saturday, August 14, 2021

Hospice Prayer Shawls and Blankets

Last Thursday was Hospice Day 


We had a few blankets and shawls to turn in



I just love shawl and tell at Hospice



When I went out to turn them in, I discovered they were super low on the red, white and blue blankets that we do for Vets.  When down on the riverfront on Friday, I hopped into the Fiber Universe and picked up some yarn for a Heavenly Heathers one and some bulky from the other 60 More Quick Baby Blankets.


These two books from Cascade are not just for baby blankets, but there are a lot of good designs and sizes that are perfect for Hospice blankets.  In fact, I have probably used them more for Hospice than for babies, although, the Heavenly Heathers is my go to for babies that are not relatives.

Hope you are all having a great weekend! This monarch is enjoying 
the last of our roses this morning!




 

No comments: