Tuesday, August 31, 2021

This Week In Knits

 A couple of things on tap for this week.

I finished my Half + Half Triangles Wrap last weekend, and this week, I am concentrating on finishing one of my last tops for Summer, the Snow Bell Top.  I'm motoring along on the body and hopefully, soon to the sleeves.


And a KAL that starts with the Knitting Posse tomorrow, is a Beth Macdonald Stone pattern, Gulf Stream that I have swatched for and have just cast on to get a feel for the new to me designer and new to me yarn, Forge.


The yarn is more rustic than I thought it was, but I'm ok with it for now.

Also, since I finished my Purl Soho wrap for the Summer of Shawls KAL that I do every year here at Chez PJKnits, it's time to pull out another kit that I bought last year and cast on a new shawl - Botanical Shawl by Stephen West.



That's what is on my needles this week, how about you?


No comments: