Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Aw Come On Spring

 I don't think Spring is ever going to light here at Chez PJKnits.  Rain, rain and 50's.  

Then, we get a touch of Spring/Early Summer temps and right back to below normal, with rain.


I need some 70 temps, sunshine and no rain so I can get the porch set up for sitting out and knitting.

But, in the meantime, I am already planning some shawls to knit on for Summer of Shawls 2022.  I'll start sharing them on the podcast soon, but for now, I just have to show you what is on the top of my list.

Pressed Flowers Shawl by Savory Knitting.  I ordered the kit for it from Skein Cocaine after the Knitting Posse gals enabled me.  


I purchased the pattern sometime ago, and have been trying really hard to find just the right yarns in my stash for it.  This was one of those I just did not have what I needed, so when I saw Gina still had the kits, I pounced on it.

It is going to be an interesting knit, I'll be doing something I have never done before in it, and am so excited to find just the right tote bag for it as I am sure it will not be one of those quickie knits.

Anyone else planning their Summer Shawls yet?

No comments: