Friday, April 08, 2022

Finally Finished Friday

 Well now dear Readers, lets get caught up.

The last two Sundays in Scrappy Squares.



I went to see the APN last Monday, and this is my look when she said, two days no talking, use paper!


It worked somewhat, but was very hard to not talk, even to myself. It is better, but,  I am babying it right now, and have a return appointment with the doctor on Monday as it isn't quite 100%.  I am sure it is nothing, but want to have it checked out none the less.

Yesterday, I did a short podcast to update viewers whats been going on and you can find it  here     on You Tube.

And the finally finished object for this week, is another Heavenly Heathers for a Vet at the Hospice Home.  If all goes well, I am hoping to be able to start attending meetings again next week, after some time off.


Last night, I had a really nice conversation with a friend of mine that I met years ago through our knitting group.  We are so alike in so many ways and have so many of the same challenges, even though years separate us.  It was after our conversation last night, and then this morning, while I was preparing to blog, that I did some serious thinking.  

Even though, it is another gloomy, so unspringlike day again here at Chez PJKnits, there is so much to look forward to, and some self reflection means it doesn't always have to be gloom and doom, or waiting for the next shoe to drop, and that is what I really am going to "try" and do here on the blog going forward.

Yes, I want to blog about and text my knitting friends what is going on in my life, because for me it helps, putting it out there to the Universe, seems like letting it go or just having you all along with me on the journey, makes me feel not so alone.  

And I thank you.  I know I am not the only one who is dealing with difficulties, so if you are, please know, I feel for you as well.  We can get through this together.

 Knit On With Confidence and Hope through All Crisis! - EZ


No comments: