Friday, October 14, 2022

Fair Isle Friday

Is it just me or do you see what appears to be knitting on tv shows and movies and get your phone camera out and take a picture for future reference?  I know years ago, Meg mentioned that during a Winter Olympics, she saw a Norwegian sweater and took her camera out and took pictures of it, so she could reproduce it.

That is probably where I got the idea too.  I am obsessed with Shetland, (you already know that if you have watched the last podcast), and the Brit Box series Shetland.  If nothing else, you have to watch the show for the scenery and the knitting.

The last few weeks, there have been some super cool knits that I want to share with you dear readers.  They don't translate the best 3rd hand to the computer, but I am thinking you Knitters will certainly appreciate the knits.









Have a great weekend and if you haven't, its time to pull out the sweaters, we have definitely had a change in seasons here!

No comments: