Thursday, October 27, 2022

Cravings

 I finished sleeve #1 on my Ground Pepper!!

It didn't take me forever, for the sleeve that is.  Cast on was last Fall and I put it away for the Spring and other things.  It has been my go to knitting for my local yarn shop, The Fiber Universe.  Recently, I have been on this bit of monogamy when it comes to my knitting so I can finish some things. Right now, I am dying to get back to another fun sweater, but this one must be finished first.

I'm craving easy, carefree, throw on and putz around in the house type of sweaters right now or go for a walk in, wear to the park or just to the local yarn shop.  I see a podcast topic coming.


I'm also craving macarons (see my stitch marker above), I just don't have a local source for homemade ones, but am thinking that might be a nice Winter project to learn how to make them!

What are you craving?


No comments: