Sunday, November 20, 2022

My Knitting Is All Over The Place

 Anyone else?  I have went to absolutely no Christmas knitting to all of a sudden, several things I would love to knit for Christmas presents, going so far as to make a timeline in order to have a birthday knit done in two weeks to Christmas knitting.

Throw in two advent calendars that came in the mail - more about those in the coming weeks.

A test knit - that doesn't have to be done til January, but everyone else is motoring along, but mine is just going to have to wait.

Then, I think I need to knit more hats for me.  Whew.


Today, is nice and sunny here after have several days of cloudy and well, lets just say flurries every day and really cold temps, hence the thought of hats, which also make a nice travel project.

So, yesterday, was just a good day to kick back and evaluate my knitting and possible timelines for finishing.  And of course, a nice warm cuppa or two.  Despite the weather saying its Winter, my mug was saying it is still Fall!


This morning, I got up early and knit my Scrappy Sunday Square, despite telling myself it was ok to sleep in, it just didn't happen.


As long as I was up, I figured I might just as well start a little something in the kitchen.  The first in a really long time that I had to do it on my own, but I think it came out pretty good.


I guess today's topic really could be my daily life is all over the place today, maybe thats the result of too many cuppas, wink?

Hope you are having a great Sunday and a good start to a Thanksgiving week!




No comments: