Sunday, November 13, 2022

This Is What Happens

 When you don't blog for a bit.  There is so much to show and tell.

We had a Scrappy Sunday  last week.


We had a couple of really nice and warm days (70s), so there was a lot of knitting on the porch whenever I could and my roses were still blooming.


I made some progress on a new sweater for knitting at the yarn shop.


I got a new journal for my birthday, but I think I am going to save it until next porch knitting season.

I turned 65! Huh, what, how did that happen?  I had a good birthday, celebrating with lunch out after Hospice, and dinner with my local kids. 

 It was a pretty good day.  I'll post later this week all about the wonderful gifts and wishes I received.


The next day was Veterans Day, and of course I had to share a picture of my Dad in his uniform.  


Then, the return of the season's temp necessitated the closing of the porch for this knitting season.  It makes me a bit sad, as with it comes memories.


And finally, we are here, another Scrappy Sunday.


Hope you had a good week, I'll catch you on the purl side!





No comments: