Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Thanksgiving Holiday

Does it seem to anyone else that the Thanksgiving Holiday starts earlier and earlier?  Back in the day, I never had the Wednesday before Thanksgiving off, and now schools are out everywhere.  I guess  they figured that half their students and teachers, would take the day off to get started on the traveling or the cooking.  When I worked, I would do the same thing or definitely cut out early as there was nothing much happening.

So, I decided to blog today instead of later in the week, when everyone is busy getting ready to go or do.

I am thankful for you all who keep coming back to the Blog, my podcast, my Ravelry group and Instagram!

Every year I bring this wall hanging out for Thanksgiving for my front door.  It was a gift from my dear friend Norma, who was as generous of a person that you would ever want to know.  In remembering her, I recall how similar our lives have been in retirement and also how she dealt with it.  I'm going to channel her going through the holidays.


Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with friends or family whenever your holiday begins.  

Let's choose Joy!


No comments: