Tuesday, November 01, 2022

November Knits

A few years back when I was still working, I chose November to pull out my knits and challenged myself to wear one every day.  This morning, I thought why not challenge myself again and get out and wear them somewhere.  

This week we are having some uncharacteristic warmer temps (70ish) for November.  It was the perfect day to pull out my Moduloncho by shanalines designs.  A poncho pattern that is all in garter with some welts that I had never knit before.

It's the perfect knit to throw on before heading out in the morning and pull off when the temps warm up.  Knit in finger weight yarn, the world is your palette as to what colors you want to do any or all of the sections.



Pull out your knits, wear them and take them somewhere and have a 


 

No comments: