Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Burra Cowl KAL Update

All I can say, is all of a sudden last night, I realized how much I love my Burra Cowl the further I get into it.


 At first, I was loving it, then I went down to 90 stitches on the same size needle, and I wasn't loving it, then I cast on the 120 stitches way down to a size 1 needle, and it definitely didn't take me long to totally not love it and wonder, what the heck I thought I was doing.

Then last night, when I completed the snowflake, I was totally in love with it, remembering how much I liked the feel of the fabric I am getting with the size 3 and 90 stitches.


And in the sunshine that came out this morning, and a nice cuppa, I am even more in love with it.

I took it to Tuesday morning knitting and the overwhelming response was they loved it, the colors, the feel of the fabric and totally suggested I do a sweater version of it.

We will see.

No comments: