Monday, January 30, 2023

Brrr, It's Cold Outside

 The end of January has brought Winter temps back for a couple of days and its gloomy today, but on the upside, after today, the sun is suppose to come out for most of the week,  and later in the week we will be up in the 40's.  OY, that is your weather report from Chez PJKnits.

I made a turkey chili this afternoon, and not to toot my own horn, but it was pretty good.  And it made a huge pot so there was plenty to freeze for another time and some for later this week. I used a recipe from a gal I recently stumbled across on Instagram, Downshiftology. 

Yesterday, I knit a few squares on my blanket for Scrappy Sunday.  I am finding that I want to knit more than just one right now on Sundays.

  I am rethinking where I am going to put the blanket when I am all done, from my bed to the spare bed, which is a full size instead of my queen bed.  I haven't thrown it on there yet to see how much more I have to go, but wouldn't it be nice if by then end of 2023 that this one is all done?!


I'll keep you posted next week.


I pulled out a WIP today to knit a bit on, Beatrice Mitts.  I just felt like knitting a little something different today, along with a cuppa to warm me up.


I was so comfy cozy, that I promptly fell asleep. LOL


There we go for the Monday report, Knit On!


No comments: