Thursday, January 05, 2023

A New Year, A New Knitting Journal

 Yes, I am an office supply/notebook/journal fan.  I decided to do a new knitting journal each year.  This year, I am going to continue putting my project notes into it, and many of the same things that I put into it the 2022 version, but also, adding some new things to it as well.

I'll be podcasting about it all 2023 long.


I liked last year's journal so much, that I ordered the same one for 2023, only in a new color.  I added some stickers that were a gift from my friend, Brenda, for the outside.  The outside just makes me smile so much and brings me JOY.

And then for my birthday, my knitting friend, Kendra gave me also sorts of cool things to doll my pages up on the inside with!

Do you journal your knitting?  I find it so much like scrapbooks of old, yes, I did that as a kid too!  If not, you might want to try it or maybe you do it all electronically?  I would love to know!

No comments: