Sunday, December 31, 2023

Hapalong

 The PJKnits Hap-A-Long starts tomorrow night at 6 pm Central time.  The link to the Zoom is in the pjknits Ravelry group and I would love to have you join us!

We know it will go for at least 6 months, and I am anticpating my Haps will go all year long, as there are two WIPS and a definite one or two that I want to try out.

I've finally settled on yarn and colors from PYS and am excited to try Gudrun Johnston's Hansel in these color ways which are pretty close to Shetland colors from the sky of the water, the beach and a bit of a dirt patch.

My problem is finish a WIP or cast on new...

Winter has set in today in Illinois, with gloom, snow (but not sticking), a bit of wind and definitely chilly temps.

So a cuppa and knitting are definitely in order for today!!

Hope you are like me and knitting your way through the New Years Eve!  

No comments: