Wednesday, December 27, 2023

How Was Your Holiday?

It was a quiet one here after the grands left early Christmas Eve, and yes, I had a day of sadness, but on Christmas Night, I spent it on a Zoom with a knitting friend, and it was nice to knit, talk and realize so many of us are in the same boat.


 Yesterday, I started the process of taking down all my Christmas.  I still have a couple of rooms to take care of and my dining room table in the basement is loaded with Christmas, strategically organized for putting away in tubs when I get to it.

After all morning and into the afternoon, I worked on it and cleaning a bit for delivery of a new refrigerator later today.  That felt good, but even better to sit down and get back to knitting for me.  Maybe, I'll even get to wear this sweater this Winter, if Winter comes.


This is not to say, I don't have other obligatory knitting (pigs and Death Star for the grands), but for this week and maybe into next week, I'm going be a selfish knitter and knit just for me.  What do you say?


No comments: