Sunday, December 10, 2023

Scrappy Blanket Advent and Where To Go From Here?

 This month certainly is speeding by, and a bit of my time, so far, has been spent on my blanket and putting the Advent Squares into it each day. 

 Some days, I've added some extras from my PYS, which meant after advent is done, I would still need to add another whole row to it. 

 I think I've found a bit of solution.  Once the row is done that I am currently putting in, I am going to call the squares finished.  I will take the rest of the Advents and add them into a scrappy border.

And as far as next year is concerned, I think I may be done with doing Advents for at least next year, except for the Door County Coffee Advent.  I am finding that this year, even while opening them is fun, I've put a bit of pressure on myself to knit each one up each day, when what I really want to be doing is knitting on some sweaters and other things!




This second Sunday in Advent is Peace.  I hope you are able to have some peace with your knitting this week!


No comments: