Saturday, January 13, 2024

WIP Weekend

 There was a bit of snow on the ground this morning, but the  nice thing is there was sunshine to start the day, so I headed out to do some shoveling before the sun left me and the winds kicked back in.  But first, I popped on some nice warm socks, boots, a scarf, a hat and my gloves.

I gave it the ole college try and cleared off some of it from the sidewalk and back stoop.  

I had to be careful though, because there was some slick patches from previous snows.

I worked a bit of a sweat for sure, but, my sun is gone now and so I pulled out my first Ranuculus Sweater from several years back, and am nice and toasty.


And if you are having Winter weather like we are, I hope you are wearing your knits inside and maybe making this a WIP Weekend like I am~~~


A weekend of working on a new WIP everyday!




No comments: