Tuesday, January 23, 2024

The Weather Has Been Like My Knitting

Finally, the cold weather has left us, and little by little, the snow is melting, then freezing, turning a bit warmer,  raining, what a mixture of weather that has certainly kept me inside for more than a week.  But, it looks like that will be changing!

And with all the different weather patterns lately, so has the thoughts of what I wanted to blog about.

With a bit of luck, one of the sleeves of Comfy will be done and hopefully, by the end of the week, the sweater can be in a bath for blocking and future wearing.


My basket of Spring yarns are sitting in view of my knitting chair for now as a reminder of yarns I am excited about for possible next cast ons.  Are you thinking about Spring knitting yet?

 

And this fun pattern caught my eye last week from Leslie Friend.


Which promptly had me ordering from Amazon, a hot water bottle.


I don't have enough of my leftovers in Hue + Me for it, but, my friend Kendra is going to help me out with a skein so I can knit it up.  I have never used a hot water bottle in my life, but cannot wait to try it out, because I am sure the cold weather is not totally gone for this Winter.

Stay tuned!


No comments: