Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Mail Call

 It has been a while since I posted some knitting mail, but the last few weeks I have received some fun stuff and just had to share.

I am obsessed with these stitch holders from Timber Yarns.  I mean Snoopy, right?!  And of course, I had to buy some for grandkids projects.

 

This book finally came back in stock at Wool & Co, and I had to have it.  There are some really timeless knits in it that I want to knit.  There are a couple I will not ever knit, but the book on a whole has me wanting to knit Winter sweaters all year long.  Hmm, maybe I will.

And after the podcast on Journals, my dear friend, Denise sent me these!  They so remind me of when we used corners to hold photos in scrapbooks/photo albums before plastic sleeves.











I just love getting fun knitting mail, don't you???  By the way, it is still bone chilling weather here, thankful I don't have to go out for anything!

No comments: