Friday, February 09, 2024

Finally Finished Friday

 Comfy from the 52 Weeks of Easy Knits is finally finished.


It took me a bit to knit, mainly because the yarn was Malabrigos Rios in Frank Ochre and Holly Hock that I purchased from my local yarn shop, and that is pretty much the only place that I worked on it.


Also, because it was a two row repeat and a lot of rib, I mean the whole sweater is this rib pattern.


But, I love knitting it, every bit.  I was wondering of the fit as I neared the end, but after blocking , it was perfect! 


Even the sleeves, who are just a bit long and wide, but so was the model's, so I didn't rip back any.


It is the last of the 2023-2024 Winter sweaters til later in the year.  For now, I am moving onto Transitional and Spring Sweaters, but I am sure I will get some where out of this one yet this year.


No comments: