Wednesday, February 07, 2024

Good Mail Days

 The mail the last couple of days has been fabulous, but of course, I knew it would be because I have the  USPS app that lets me track mail and packages!!  

Yesterday, my color cards for Jamieson and Smith came from Lost City Knits.


Isn't it funny how excited one can get over color cards?  These actually pieces of yarn you can touch and fondle.  They have been out of stock for awhile, so when I caught the post from Denise on Instagram I had to order!  And her shipping is lickety split for sure!


Then today, Canada Post came through and the On the Go set from Thread and Maple was in the mailbox!


They had me at Teal, but the 15% off really had me, pretty much paying for the shipping.  They will be sure going with me next week to Gilligan's Island!


But, we are not done yet, almost though.  Tomorrow, a bag that I have been wanting for several months will be in my mailbox.  Can't wait to show it to you, you are gonna think it is cute too!  


No comments: