Sunday, April 09, 2006

Goals Not Lists!

It feels so good to finish a project that you have been working on, doesn't it? At least this is true for me, I am not sure about the rest of the knitting world. The whole time you are working on it, you're thinking about what you are going to do right after you finish it. You say to yourself, I can't wait, the very next thing I am going to knit on is _________________. Then we you finish, it's like, none of those things appeal to you.

You see, I have this tremendous, huge, outrageous amount of WIPS all with the needles in them. So, I feel the need to haul yet another one of them out and finish it and get the needles back. If I would finish all of those, I would never have to buy another needle again. I probably could donate some to new knitters, I have so many!

The trouble with having so many projects on needles is that they call me to finish them. But, what I really want to do is something totally new and fresh. What a dilemna. Then, I set up another set of goals for myself. I've been doin alot of that since I finished the Olympic Project. Since, I am feeling oh so confident that we will get into Knit Camp, I told myself, that between now and then, I was going to knit up all the yarns that I have acquired from Schoolhouse Press. Here is where they are currently stored.

You know what the problem is? You got it, none of them appeal to me! To be continued....

No comments: