Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wednesday Whines

This is before blocking. Notice the purl ridge midway. This was an experiment to see what would happen/how it would look after felting. I don't mind it so much. This was kntted with two strands of Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Yarn. I like the feel of this yarn. Even though, I was dissapointed the most when they started doing their own yarns and not name brands. I've gotten over that.

Here's kinda sorta the finished product. I think I am going to have to go back and do another ICord strap because this is just not long enough. I like the looks of a doubled straps. I knitted a smaller one for a closure. I'm thinkin maybe of knitting another smaller one for a knitted button to go with.

Thank God, I probably won't be using this til next Fall so I have plenty of time to get it done. I knitted a scarf last year out of the yarn at the top to wear with a navy suit I have. I think this will be an ensemble! And I'll have yet another ready for the Fall Season before it has come and went.

No comments: