Monday, February 28, 2022

The End of February

 Frankly, I am so glad today is the last day of February! And here at Chez PJKnits, the sun is shining and it is 55 degrees.  That alone just makes me smile.  I have said this so many times, I am so ready for a change of the seasons, or at least, a change in our weather.

Yesterday was the final Sunday in February and the final square for the month of my Cozy Memories Blanket.


And this past weekend, we were finally able to celebrate Christmas with the kids and grandkids from Iowa.  We just could not make it happen til now, with the Tall Guy not able to really be around a lot of people, others having Covid, the sniffles and the dang weather!  

It was so much fun, and we got all four grands together for a pic of them in their matching hats and ponchos for the granddaughters.  The smiles tell it all.


My gift from the kids was a new puzzle.


Now, I have a puzzle in our basement that has been there since last Fall that I occasionally work on, but its a tad chilly down there, so I don't spend too much time down there right now.  (Truth be told, my DIL has worked the puzzle more than I have last Fall)

In the last couple of weeks, I saw an ad on Instagram that showed a puzzle table that sits low, kind of like a coffee table.  I thought that was a great idea for a main level puzzle table.  I did not buy it, but did have another folding table in our basement that had adjustable legs.  Ah ha, my own version of a puzzle table.


And now in my knitting room upstairs so that I can be warm and play puzzles.  

What fun!  I hope you all are seeing some early Spring thoughts coming your way!  Enjoy the sunshine!





No comments: