Friday, February 25, 2022

Finally Finished Friday

The Weekend Ragland from the latest Wool Gathering from Schoolhouse Press is finished. 


My first sweater out of Plotulopi in Gulf Stream color way.


I used EPS the entire way, but also used Meg's recommendations for achieving the A-Line version to accommodate hips and EPS.


I'm pleased with it, but will definitely make a couple of mods for my next one, a tad longer and more ease as I want even more of a sweatshirt style.


A very long term sock WIP is off the needles.  And I mean very long term.  



And from a purchase at 2017 Stitches Midwest and started in July 2018 and finally finished this month.


Gradient Comes This Way, the Wrap version from Magpie Fibers.  Another LONG wrap---


Out of their Swanky DK.  I love this yarn and would love to knit a sweater out of it sometime in the future.


It's been a pretty good month here at Chez PJKnits for finishing.  Lets see if March can keep up!




No comments: