Sunday, April 02, 2023

Finally Some Sunshine

Had a bit of a stormy, gloomy start to the weekend.


This was most of Friday afternoon and evening, ending with some sunshine at the end of the day.



Yesterday was gloomy skies and winds that are carrying through today, but at least there is sunshine today and lots of knitting going on.

I've been knitting like crazy on my Garter Marler Cardigan, hoping to finish the first sleeve later today.


And because I seriously want to be knitting on it all the time, I just knit one square on my Scrappy Sunday Blanket, a very Springy square for sure.

Took some time to block the Niagara cardigan I have been knitting on since last year this time.  I'll show it later this week, and show on the podcast also later this week.  

Stay tuned, and hope you are enjoying your weekend!

No comments: