Wednesday, April 12, 2023

What's Up Wednesday

Oy, this Spring weather in Central Illinois has me outside whenever possible!  I even went out and walked again today, nothing but blue skies. I, also, blocked a sweater that I am knitting on to see what the sleeve was going to feel like.  It was very tight pre-blocking, and after blocking did not change a bit, so I am recasting on with a bigger needle and a larger size, at least for the sleeves for now.


 Yesterday, we started knitting again on the riverfront in Peoria.  I got a bit of sun on the face, it just felt so good to be out in it, but, I definitely will have to put some sunscreen on for future knitting on the river.  I should get out my hat too, like some of my friends, but I haven't quite found just the right one yet.



The views on the river are fantastic, and I truly could sit there and watch it flow all day long.




The weather promises to be nice the rest of this week, so we will head back on Friday to sit outside and knit.  It is a bit unseasonably warm right now, but, next week, as it does in Illinois, it will be back to normal temps, and knitting inside for a couple of weeks!

Hope you are having a nice ease into Spring and some knitting too!

No comments: