Tuesday, April 25, 2023

When You Love A Pattern

 So much you make it twice and wear it a lot...Spring and Fall.

That is the case of Ground Pepper by Suviknits.  

Ground Pepper #1 made a few years back out of a gradient speckled set by Leading Men Fiber Arts. Technically, the yarn is a Sport weight according to the dyer, but I felt like it was in between that and a fingering weight yarn.


Then last year, I finished another one in Dream in Color fingering weight.


I made it to the same specs as my first one.


This one is a much softer yarn.


Definitely a softer drape to it.


A bit wider in the shoulders than number one.


But, I love it just as much as the first and it goes with my wardrobe of blue jeans, totes, watchbands, bracelet and raincoat.


Caribbean Blues, my neutral!


No comments: