Sunday, April 16, 2023

And There It Goes

 Last nights storms that came through, took the sunny, warmer temps away with it.  But, no worries, some rainy days, I just want to put on some comfy clothes, grab a cuppa, watch some podcasts, and knit or in my case do some dream knitting.


Watch for blogposts later this week where I'll blog about sweater ideas I am noodling on.  Yesterday, I did get to knit on the porch a bit for some sweater knitting...


until a quite ugly big carpenter bee unnerved me a bit so I came and watched it do whatever it was doing for about an hour or so.


He is gone now, but it is way too windy to be out on the porch today, so I knit a square on my Sunday blanket.  Just one though, because there are so many sweaters that I want to be knitting.


Hope you are having a great Sunday of knitting!




No comments: