Tuesday, July 04, 2023

Views From The Porch

My favorite place to knit is my front porch.  That is not a super secret, now is it.

I spent a bit of time out there mid-morning today, until it eeeked toward 90 degrees, despite an occasional nice breeze.


I will head out later this evening when it is not quite so hot.  Wine will be involved!  And I'll bring my Hospice knitting, and my Pampas Tee to knit on.


There will be fireworks in the sky, for sure, so we will see if I can actually see them with the trees in full bloom.

It is always a quiet time in the neighborhood until dark sets in and the booms began around the city.


My Aunt used to say, the 4th of July was the worst holiday for her after my Uncle passed away.  Everybody going and doing things, if you know what I mean, you get what I mean.

But, we are just going there for a moment, because after we get through this holiday, we are off to celebrate grands birthdays, come home and then...Knitting Camp.




 

No comments: