Sunday, July 09, 2023

Weekend Wrap-Up

 It continues to be wild around here at Chez PJKnits!  Just got back today from Iowa for  a long weekend with all my grandkids, and celebrating the oldest and the youngest grands birthdays.

The kids introduced me onto these houses they got at Ikea.  Who would have known that color houses would be so much fun.  I may have just found something I might like to create just for me.

In between all the fun, I caught a few minutes out on the deck to knit a bit on my next Colorshift.  This one is for my oldest granddaughter.

It was beautiful outside on Saturday, so you can see why I went to the deck.


I managed to sit down tonight and do my square for this week, although, I was a bit antsy while knitting it.


Or maybe, just thinking about the next knitting adventure coming up on Thursday for Meg Swansen's Knitting Camp!




No comments: