Friday, May 15, 2020

Friday Fun

It's the weekend, and have a fun way to start it out for you dear Readers.

In Peoria, our museum has two very huge figures outside towards the river.  Last year, Abe Lincoln was the figure with a particularly fetching cabled sweater on.  This year is this couple, which I don't know what the names are, but I get a kick out of his face attire during the pandemic, but not the woman.


To kick off the weekend, after sitting at my computer all day, it was time for some porch knitting and a cocktail.  Right now, I am just knitting on My Boy Lollipop, when I am knitting on the porch.


Most of my time, when not on the porch is trying to finish Shadows in the Rain.  I am hoping to finish it this weekend, because as much as I like it, I am really ready to move on in my knitting to something else.


What I am really liking right now, is the last group of colors that will be used for the wrap, a hot pink and turquoise, and this slip stitch, well, let us just say, it is a load of fun to work, and I can see using this for something else, hmmm.

I hope you all have a great weekend, and having some fun, even if we are still staying close to home.

Stay safe!

No comments: