Saturday, May 09, 2020

The Mailman Cometh

I love a good mail day, but seriously, I need to do something about that mailbox, it needs a good cleaning.  This Saturday, I wanted to share this week's mail.


These weeks of quarantine/stay at home have me looking at a lot of Instagram posts and friends have been suggesting all kinds of products.  Since I have not been out shopping at all, I have done my best to keep the economy going and want to share with you my finds.

My friend, Brenda, recommended these products, for gel polish.  I have never done gel, but I am willing to give it a try.


The color is my idea.


The Wool and Cookies podcast showed this book, and found it second hand in almost new condition. Thought it would be fun to see how it is done, and so far I have learned a bit about the coffee bean itself.


loritimesfive on Instagram recommended this author and it looks like a good feel good book to read at this time.


And to support Maryland Sheep and Wool, last weekend, I got my hands on a Madderroot bag.  It was on my list when I thought we would be actually going to the festival, so I was pleased to not only get one, but support one of the vendors that would have been there.


Hope your mailbox is bringing you some fun goodies this week?

No comments: