Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Another One Gone

 Another month is almost gone.  So long, August, but hello September, and I am thinking we are all are looking forward to the Fall and some Fall knitting.

But, before we get there, here is what is going on at chez PJKnits.

I'm granddog sitting through the weekend.  He is an early riser (4 a.m.), and I am ok with that as long as he stays asleep until then...tune in tomorrow to see if that really happens. hehe

While I was up, I made several cuppas of coffee and worked on finishing a Wednesday WIP project!


A few hours later, the mailman deliver mail call!  I wasn't expecting this until tomorrow, so it was a total fun kind of mail.  For now, I am savoring it to read and plan when I need something super cool to look at.


Tomorrow is cast on day for the Frivolous & Frugal, 3 Ply Podcast, Knits n Pieces and pjknits KAL through December 31st for the Half + Half Triangles Wrap.  This will be my 3rd one, second one out of Linen Quill, and the colors literally fell next to each other in the bag that I thought I was going to return.


We would love to have you join us in this KAL, and the pattern is the perfect price from Purl Soho, Free!
Check your stash, and cast on with us, tomorrow, September 1st!

What a way to start a new month!



No comments: