Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Knitting Adventure #2 Summer 2022

Last Thursday, my Roomie, Debbie and I, filled the car and headed off for another knitting adventure, this time to Indianapolis to meet with our table friends from years gone past ZK.


It was a fun filled weekend with lots of good food, knitting, drinking, yarn shop hopping, talking and goodies from everyone.


We went to Mass Ave where I bought a package of yarn, I just could not pass up.  It was on sale, and I had no idea what I was buying it for, just knew that it had to come home with me.  I'll show it when I decide what it is going to be after I podcast.


 I, also, bought a couple of Christmas presents.


Saturday, we went to Zionsville, where they were having a farmers market out on the street, but still we easily made it to Village Yarns, where another kind knitter took our picture.


After Zionsville, we headed over to Noblesville where we hit Black Sheep Yarn and Always in Stitches.
I didn't even take any more pictures after Zionsville, but I can tell you Always in Stitches was light in yarn, but what a shop for quilters, cross stitchers and needleworkers.  

Both Zionsville and Noblesville are the cutest towns with so many cute little shops that are fun just to wander through if that is an interest to you.

The best part - Coffee at Noble Coffee & Tee which had the best Caramel Macchiato I've ever had, no really!

The weekend was so much fun, getting to be with friends and just enjoying some knitting and good company!

No comments: