Tuesday, August 16, 2022

It's Morning Here

 I just thought this was so cute to start this post out this morning.  I'm up early today, enjoying some time on the porch. 

 Yesterday when I stuck my head out the door, I realized just how cool it was outside, and immediately set about opening windows. Of course, I had to sit out on the porch with my cuppa for some knitting. 

After finishing Edie this past weekend, I knew that when I came home I needed to pull out my Niagara that I started last February.  My intention was to knit it for early Spring, but, well you know, life.  So, I pulled it out and it is my knitting right now, along with a cowl when I want to switch it up.

Also, I've got to get back to the oldest grandson's cape (I've got about a month to finish it)

But for now, it seems like I am a, dare I say, a bit of a monogamous knitter?!

Yesterday when I opened up the house, I really thought it was just going to be for a few hours, but thankfully, the second day this week is even better than yesterday, and so I woke up with the crickets singing to me, and then to a wasp that had greeted me in the kitchen for coffee.  He's gone now, into a closed window...

But, finally, it's another fine morning for knitting on the porch.


And I'm using my newly finished Half + Half Triangles Wrap this morning, it's that nice out this morning.

Enjoy your morning or day, whichever it is when you read this!



No comments: