Tuesday, August 23, 2022

It's A Bit Of A Scrappy Week

 Last week, after a couple of adventures relatively close to each other, I decided to take the week off from  a lot of activities and do nothing.  I really wouldn't recommend it, because by Friday, I was letting my knitting brain go all over the place, planning, podcasting, making knitting time lines, which of course, by the first day, I was behind.  LOL.

But, at least I have a thought of what I need to be concentrating on, at least for now.  

And as much as I am ready for Fall, I really need to just sit back and enjoy the rest of the Summer, right?!


I did, though, get my Sunday square done, this one is out of the Frivolous and Frugal color way, I received at the mini meet-up the end of the month.  I bought a skein of it after I got home, but the mini just had to go into my cozy memories blanket, as a reminder of my first trip out and about in over two years.


I'm ready for another knitting adventure out and about!  

How about you all??!!


No comments: