Tuesday, August 02, 2022

Mini Meet-Up 2022

 If you want an in depth, play by play, day by day account of the Frivolous and Frugal/3 Ply Podcast Mini Meet-up, hop back a day and check out my You Tube Episode 80.  I give you the low down there on the best weekend I have had in a while.

If you don't, here are the highlights.  We went up on Thursday and of course, if there is an outlet mall close by, we are checking it out.  

Thursday night, was knitting in the lobby, meeting new friends and seeing what everyone was knitting on.


Friday, we headed out to Elgin Knitworks, where a sweater quantity and some other lovely yarn came with me.  We also hit up Wool and Co's new shop.


Dawn, Penny, Brianna and Nicky are just as sweet and welcoming as you would expect.  And Joyce, Irene and Angi were so much fun to get to spend time with as well.


Memories were made and yarn and knitting souvenirs came home with me!


I am definitely going next year, nothing can keep me from it. 

Stay tuned to see how these lovelies all get knit up!! 

No comments: