Saturday, December 31, 2022

2022 - The Year That

was.  It's a finish to a year that, well, was, you know...

Thankfully, there was knitting and I am grateful for it and my family, my knitting friends, you dear readers and those who watch the You Tube journal.  As I said on You Tube, I know we are all dealing with or have dealt with sad times and things that just come out of no where to bring us to our knees, and takes a chunk of your heart out.

But, we have to pick ourselves up, think of the fun and good times, and CHOOSE JOY!

Over the last months, I have heard from many different avenues, this particular thought.  Grief is Love.
If you have not loved, then there is nothing to grieve.  And if you have had or knew love, then grief comes too.

And knit through all crisis as EZ penned.

So, here is a close to one knitting journal.


And a 

Thanks for stopping by.

 

No comments: